An European event May 17, 2014 in Tuscany
For the sixth year in Italy attending the event, through state museums, civic and private, archaeological sites, galleries, libraries, for an exciting and unusual experience of our heritage.
To this date, the partakers Tuscan Museums are:
Museum of Natural History. Some sections (below) will be open from 21 hours to 23 hours:
- Section of Anthropology and Ethnology. Via del Proconsolo 12, Florence (free admission)
- Zoology Section "La Specola". Via Romana 17, Florence (free admission)
- Show Crystals. Via Romana 17, Florence (reduced € 3)
Casa Museo Ivan Bruschi, Corso Italia 14, Arezzo. Open from 21.00 to 24.00 hours. Guided tours (21.00-22.00-23.00) to the impressive permanent collection and all inedit exhibition "The eternal splendor. The gold house Bruschi from Antiquity to the twentieth century", which will conclude with a brief theatrical intervention, curated by Noidellescarpediverse, inspired by precious metal and precious gems (free admission).
Instruments Museum of the Calculation Agent, Via Bonanno Pisano 2/B Area Old butchery, Pisa. From 21.30 to 23.30. The Museum of the Calculation Tools has a laboratory dedicated to the Geometric and military compass made by Galileo Galilei.
- Archaeological Museum "R. Bianchi Bandinelli", Via del Castello 42, Colle di Val d'Elsa, Siena. From 21.00 to 24.00 opening night of the outstanding Museums, with guided tours at 21.30 and 23.00 (free admission).
- Archeological Museum and college, Piazza della Libertà 5, Casole d'Elsa, Siena. From 21:00 to 23:00. Located in the premises of the rectory, the museum of Casole d'Elsa is divided into a section of archaeological and historical art (free admission).
More info on the event: